We deserve someone who has been active in our community:
- I have been on the Board and have served as President of Rio Vista for over 12 years.
- I have been a volunteer within Fort Lauderdale’s Fire Department since 2004, serving as a First Responder in my role as an organizer and subsequent Chief of our CERT Team–our city’s disaster Community Emergency Response Team.
- I have worked with the city to preserve our quality of life, including public safety, Fire Rescue response times, parks, traffic and infrastructure issues.
- I volunteered on the city’s education advisory MLE initiative, to ensure school quality and safety of our children.
- I had a medical practice in this community for more than 25 years.
- I raised four children in this community. They attended our local public schools and participated in sports in our city programs.
My family and I have lived on the south side over 25 years, and we will be here well into the future.
Our part of the city is unique. I’m asking you to join me to make sure Fort Lauderdale stays vibrant by taking a balanced approach that ensures that our quality of life is prioritized.